Is Your 3 or 4 year old ready for ski school?
Our ski program can be a fun-filled experience for children. However, it can also be a demanding day both physically and emotionally for some 3 and 4 year olds. Please read through the points below to help you decide if a day in our lesson is the right option for your child. Children who exhibit most of these behaviors may be ready to learn. Please remember that children must be fully potty trained to attend our lessons.
- My child attends daycare or preschool several days each week.
- My child does not need naps.
- My child responds to verbal directions and requests.
- My child is comfortable interacting with other children and adults.
- My child can focus on a single activity for an extended period of time.
- My child easily adapts to new surroundings and situations.
- My child is excited and wants to learn to ski today.
If your child meets most or all of these characteristics, we invite you to read more about the itinerary of the Mini Rippers or Mini Groms programs. If you have concerns or feel unsure as to whether the program is suitable for your child, please feel free to call us at 209.258.7754.