Entering its 16th year, the NDE is the premier camp to prepare riders for the Death Ride (or any other event). Under the guidance of elite coach Rob Panzera and CCSD Mentors, riders are provided with the knowledge and hands-on training necessary to prepare them for an improved cycling training and event experience.
**The first 60 paid registrants receive guaranteed entry into the 2014 Death Ride!**
Depending on ability and inclination, NDE riders will have a chance to experience all passes in the Death Ride split during the 3-day
camp—including a chance to climb 10,000 feet over two of the Death Ride passes in one day!
Highlights include on-the-road training modules focused on climbing, descending, bike fit/position and instruction in pacing, breathing and focus. Also included are evening clinics and seminars, covering such topics as nutrition, altitude, performance drills, quick mechanical fixes, strength and conditioning and more.
BONUS for interested NDE participants: Arrive early on Wednesday or Thursday (June 5 and 6), prior to the NDE to gain some additional
riding time and coaching from Robert Panzera and CCSD Mentors.
Cost for camp is $599 + reg fee until May 1st, then cost goes up to $699.
Camp Fee Includes:
- The first 60 athletes to sign up for the NDE receive guaranteed entry into the 2014 Death Ride
- All meals (Friday morning to Sunday lunch)
- SAG support and mechanical assistance
- Unlimited energy drink, energy gels and bars
- Copy of Cycling Fast by Robert Panzera
- Handouts, seminars, clinics, and on-the-road coaching.
Camp Fee Excludes:
- Accommodation: Kirkwood Mountain Resort has arranged a group rate, which includes meals. Please contact Kirkwood Mountain Resort to arrange lodging at 209. 258.7293.
For questions or camp information contact Expedition: Kirkwood at 209.258.7360 or expeditionkirkwood [at] vailresorts [dot] com.
For more about coaching and curriculum, contact
robert [at] ccsd [dot] com.